Thursday, May 3, 2007

"The first one is always dumb," or things my friend E tells me to get me to post

Confession: I have an eensy weensy book addiction. Ok, fine. It's a huge book addiction, but I can stop anytime I want. Really. I just don't want to put my personal UPS delivery man or my local bookstore out of work. See? It's all for the greater good.

I dream of one day having a gorgeous library that'll look something like this. Or any one of these (hot library smut indeed!). A girl can dream, can't she? I love my current library, despite how little it resembles any of the above. I've tucked most of my books away into the butler's pantry in my apartment, and I have to walk through it to get to my kitchen. The shelves are very long and extremely sturdy, and are protected by big sliding glass doors. I can't think of a better use for the space!

What I'm reading now:



Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Mom&Dad said...

wow, 2 non-YA books! what has gotten into you? cant wait to hear what you think of these.

Anonymous said...

Not nearly as "dumb" as it could have been! Nice work :) -- E