Friday, June 29, 2007

Now that the Bibliophile is gone...

... I finally get my say! She didn't leave me with many instructions except this: "blog about whatever you want (just keep it clean for the kiddies ;) )" So, here I am! Unfortunately I may have not been trained well enough as I can't seem to add a link RIGHT HERE. Sorry, I'm used to using Wordpress... I'll have to do some research on this Blogger thing.

Anyway, in keeping with the book theme, I'd like to say I just finished Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns (pretend that's in italics, apparently I wasn't trained in that either!). I was a late-reader of his first book but a convert right away and the second did not disappoint. Go read it.

In keeping with my food-centric blogging, I'd like to say I found these all-natural-organic-blah-blah-blah candy drops at Whole Foods the other day. They're really good. The brand is Yummy Earth. Look past the dopey name and try the variety pack with pomegranate, mango, lemon, and watermelon suckers inside.

Now I'm off to dinner! Mr. Food is cooking tonight.

-- E of ismellfood.com

No comments: